Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
COMNEWS invites you and your colleagues to the 8th International Conference «Digital TV Russia 2017 - Development Prospects of Ultra HD 4K and 8К» that will take place on October 12, 2017 at Moscow Marriott Hotel Novy Arbat (32, Novy Arbat Str., Moscow, Russia).
We invite all players of digital TV market to discuss these and many other questions at Digital TV Russia 2017.
Key topics of the Conference:
- Plan and details of Analogue Shut Off in Russia
- Liberalization of requirements to pay TV operators willing to connect to RTRN
- Implementation of the Law on Spot 21
- Creating an eco-system based on Ultra HD (4K) technology
- Specifics and benefits of High Dynamic Range in Ultra HD networks
- Next Generation Audio and other approaches to improving sound quality in Ultra HD networks
- Ultra HD (4К and 8К). Pilot projects in Russia and abroad
- The role of orbital satellite constellations in mass adoption of Ultra HD. Outlook for growing demand for satellite resource amid increasing popularity of HEVC/H.265 compression standard.
- Outlook for mass adoption of Ultra HD and HEVC user equipment
- New growth areas in Russian Pay TV market amid the traditional package model
- Situation with new Ultra HD content and conversion of existing content into the new format
- Internet as a new universal environment for television and video content distribution. Linear vs nonlinear viewing
The Conference will feature a demo-zone showcasing state-of-the-art solutions and breakthrough projects from leaders of the market.
Audience: telecom and broadcasting companies, content providers, manufacturers and suppliers of telecom equipment; system integrators, government regulators, media.
We are looking forward to meeting you at Digital TV Russia 2017!
COMNEWS Conferences Producer
For sponsorship opportunities please contact Sergey Boldyrev, Head of SPEX Department: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register please contact Tatiana Surkova, Head of Customer Service Department: email@example.com