Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
ComNews Group invites you and your colleagues to join the 5th International conference “Critical Communications Russia: Departmental and corporate communication networks in key sectors of the Russian economy”.
Date and venue: March 29, 2017, Azimut Moscow Olympic Hotel (18/1 Olimpiysky prospect, Moscow)
Integrated control, management and security systems based on modern ICT solutions, keeping their functionality in any emergencies, have become the most important factor in the sustainable development of enterprises, communities and countries all over the world.
For this reason, in the past few years the industry of Critical Communications expanded the scope of its activities and tasks, covering many ICT fields. The primary task of Critical Communications on the present stage is to create complexes of smart objects and systems providing 24-hour control, as well as instant and effective response for the safety of people and organizations. Continuous broadband communications, both fixed and mobile, have become part and parcel of such systems. The new paradigm of communications systems in the industry is the burning topic addressed by the professionals of critical communications in all developed economies.
In 2017, the second day of the conference will be dedicated to discussing the most important aspects of preparing and establishing the telecommunications and IT infrastructure for management, control, safety, security, communications and broadcasting during the FIFA 2018 World Cup, as well as the 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup.
Main topics of Critical Communications Russia 2017:
- Critical communications developing towards broadband;
- Import substitution of ICT equipment for critical communications systems;
- National cloud platform – for the safety of population and business;
- Solutions for fixed and mobile situation centers and crisis management centers in the interests of business and the state;
- Development of professional mobile communications systems (PMR) in Russia and globally. Experience in implementing and operating PMR of TETRA, DMR and GSM-R standards for enterprises, service agencies and departments;
- Manufacturing equipment for digital PMR in Russia;
- Prospects of implementing LTE Enterprise and LTE Professional solutions in Russia and globally;
- VSAT satellite systems serving emergency response systems;
- ICT innovations for fuel and energy sector; sustainability and safety of ICT infrastructure based on satellite communications systems;
- Video surveillance systems for the security of population and business.
COMNEWS invites all interested representatives of the Russian corporations, participants of the Critical Communications market, representatives of industry regulators in IT and communications, as well as representatives of civil defense and emergency response services, housing and public utility sector agencies, emergency medical services, PSAPs, etc. to take part in Critical Communications Russia 2017. Together with leading professionals, you will discuss relevant events and advanced technologies to ensure continuous ICT operation, which is critically important for population, for business and the state.
Tel.: +7 (495) 933-5483; +7 (967) 136-2260;
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Sergey Boldyrev, COMNEWS Sales Directorsr@comnews.ru
For delegate participation, please contact Tatiana Surkova, COMNEWS Head of Customer Service Department firstname.lastname@example.org