Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
COMNEWS invites you and your colleagues to join the 3rd Business Forum “Telecom of Two Capitals 2016. Effective ways to improve competitiveness of telecom operators in big cities”.
Date and venue: 19 February at AZIMUT Hotel Saint Petersburg (43/1 Lermontovsky prospect, St. Petersburg).
Telecom of Two Capitals will be the largest event for the operator market in Moscow and St. Petersburg:
- More than 200 delegates
- More than 40 speakers – operators, regulators and equipment suppliers
- More than 40 information partners
- Backed up by leading associations in the field and market player unions
- Expanded exhibition of the producers and integrators of telecom solutions.
Key topics of the forum:
- Telecom market’s reformatting: new challenges and trends
- The strategy and growth opportunities for telecom operators in the current economic environment
- Effective ways to optimize the telecom structure of a “big city”
- Transforming information technologies to optimize and develop telecom business
- Information technologies for telecom operators: looking forward
- Overhead communication lines in Moscow and St. Petersburg: prospects of stock taking and their transfer to underground cable systems
- Import substitution as the key direction of telecom market’s development set by the government: operators’ plans
The audience will include regional and federal telecom operators active in St. Petersburg and Moscow, vendors and integrators of telecom solutions, representatives of regulatory authorities, industry-specialized media and experts.
Telecom of Two Capitals 2016 will offer:
- Strong emphasis on the urgent problems of the operator market in Moscow and St. Petersburg.
- Effective business models and tools to raise operators’ competitiveness in the saturated market.
- Perfect opportunities for networking, backstage meetings and negotiations.
We are waiting to see you at the forum in St. Petersburg!
Producer of COMNEWS Conferences
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Sergey Boldyrev, COMNEWS Sales Director firstname.lastname@example.org
For delegate participation, please contact Tatiana Surkova, COMNEWS Head of Delegate Sales COMNEWS email@example.com.