Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
COMNEWS invites you and your colleagues to join the 4th Business Forum “Telecom of Two Capitals 2017. Effective ways to improve competitiveness of telecom operators in big cities”.
Date and venue: 16 February at AZIMUT Hotel Saint Petersburg (43/1 Lermontovsky prospect, St. Petersburg).
Telecom of Two Capitals will be the largest event for the operator market in Moscow and St. Petersburg:
- More than 200 delegates
- More than 40 speakers – operators, regulators and equipment suppliers
- More than 40 information partners
- Backed up by leading associations in the field and market player unions
- Expanded exhibition of the producers and integrators of telecom solutions.
Key topics of the forum:
- Effective ways to optimize big city’s telecom infrastructure
- The problem of moving communication lines to underground cable systems in two Russian capitals
- Non-discriminatory access to urban infrastructure for operators
- New business models as a way to stop customer churn
- Cloud platforms for developing operator’s portfolio of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS services
- Tools for address marketing, loyalty management and personalization of services
The audience will include regional and federal telecom operators active in St. Petersburg and Moscow, vendors and integrators of telecom solutions, representatives of regulatory authorities, industry-specialized media and experts.
Telecom of Two Capitals 2017 will offer:
- Strong emphasis on the urgent problems of the operator market in Moscow and St. Petersburg.
- Effective business models and tools to raise operators’ competitiveness in the saturated market.
- Perfect opportunities for networking, backstage meetings and negotiations.
We are waiting to see you at the forum in St. Petersburg!
Producer of COMNEWS Conferences
For sponsorship opportunities please contact Sergey Boldyrev, Head of SPEX Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
For delegate participation, please contact Olga Dolenko, COMNEWS Head of Delegate email@example.com